The standards of learning program helps accelerate student’s current knowledge alongside what they have either taught themselves or learned at school. This is a great option for any student who wishes to work on foundational skills, build upon current skills, and master new skills.
These are some examples of what is included in these lessons:
- Personally tailored lessons for each student
- Teach foundational skills. Included are scales, technique and music theory.
- Introduction to new musical genres and styles
- Developing music appreciation
- Learning music theory and how music is structured
- Discovering a students musical voice through expression and musicality
- Preparing for auditions, performances, and working on general stage presence
- Finding a passion and all around enjoyment of music
- Flexibility in scheduling online make up lessons
During our winter semesters, we have a week of Master Classes in lieu of regularly scheduled lessons. Students have the option to register as many master classes during that week as they like. Master classes are small group instruction that are designed to give the learner a comprehensive music education.
Topics are created by our educators for our student population so that all levels of musicians have an opportunity to explore, learn and create. Previous classes have included music theory, songwriting, ensemble playing, guest artists, intro to music software, Music Escape Room, Introduction to Ukulele and more. This unique program lays the foundation for a well rounded education.
Download our FREE guide to choosing the best instrument for you called
30 minute lessons: $180
45 minute lessons: $275
60 minute lessons: $360