Proctored Practice Program
Make the most out of your practice time with our affordable Proctored Practice Program!
How Proctored Practice Works:
- Schedule a 15 minute Zoom call with your teacher or one of our certified music educators. You may choose as many practice times per week as you like.
- Students should begin their practice time 15 minutes before their scheduled time with the teacher in order to give them adequate time to warm up and identify any problem spots they wish to address.
- Once logged in, the teacher will help them with problem areas, offer corrections and make the most of their practice time.
Cost is only $20 per proctored session (discounted bundles available)
- Choose the day(s)/time(s) that works best for your musician, and we will add you to our teachers’ schedule.
- Payments may be made by a credit card of your choice through our billing portal (Mindbody).
- All Practice Sessions must be completed within 30 days from date of payment. No exceptions. No refunds.
- Before the lesson you will receive a zoom link. **Please be sure that in your zoom settings, the “Suppress background noise” is set to LOW (under Audio).